Saturday, March 15, 2008

Letters from a Librarian

This blog just mentions Proust with respect to the "little phrase" of Vinteiul, but what a lovely blog. The illustrations are so wonderful. I was somehow envious of anyone standing in line for an espresso and thinking literary thoughts, so different from my pedestrian life in Foxborough.

http://lettersfromalibrarian.blogspot.com/2008/03/collections.html

Read down for the Proust mention.

State Street, another cool blogger, has picked up Proust, seamlessly, after a long absence. That is the thing with Proust--he's like imagining an old lover with whom you reconnect and there's no sense of having been away for long. In a sense, Proust is always the old lover, waiting in the wings, to reconnect. A jealous impossible lover, except for the prose, the lovely prose, but I do ramble.

http://statestreet.wordpress.com/2008/03/14/a-little-proust/

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and the nice cite. I like your blog and I am adding to my my links.